TCAP originates, negotiates and packages both debt and equity transactions for TCL group as the cornerstone investor, supplemented by capital provided from its co-investor partners as required.
TCAP seeks opportunities in well-located residential and commercial developments, mainly in the capital cities on the Eastern Seaboard of Australia, which have easy access to key transport and community infrastructure. Typical investment projects are underpinned by pre-sales or long-term leases and provide positive cash returns. In addition, TCAP seeks opportunities in the fast growing retirement living sector.
Since starting its operations in 2011, TCAP has closed investment deals with a total capital commitment exceeding A$493 million and the project end value exceeding A$5 billion.
TCAP has offices in Singapore, Brisbane and Sydney and also leverages the broader worldwide network of TCL group.
A wholly owned subsidiary of TCAP in Australia, TCAP Investments Limited, holds an Australian Financial Services Licence (No.305740). The licence is issued and monitored by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission, including annual compliance reporting and procedures.
Our business model is underpinned by:
- The strength of the Thakral brand in Asia and Australia
- Collaborative arrangements with co-investors that provide capital depth and scalability
- Close working relationships with senior financiers
- Strong relationships with experienced developers and sponsors
- A deep understanding and knowledge of the real estate investment and financing markets in Australia and Asia, with over 30 years participation in the industry
- Strong project delivery capability
Experienced management team with a proven track record
VISION & PLATFORMS
Investment in de-risked residential projects focusing on Eastern Seaboard capital cities, Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, in well-located residential developments serviced by transport and community infrastructure, and a strong sales profile.
Establishing a platform in retirement living, to capture the rapidly ageing population in Australia and then to replicate the model in the more developed economies in Asia.
Opportunistic investment in quality real estate and other businesses.
Our investment partners from overseas and Australia include:
- Fund managers
- Sovereign funds
- Securities firms
- Listed investment companies
- Life insurance companies
- High net worth individuals